IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

mt kare bonanza gold reslts by buffalo&madison

1. 2,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey Sleek

Don't worry about the share price, every single ASX Miner has fallen, including BHP RIO NCM etc in the last week because of end of financial year.

Since there are a few newbies to IDC, here is a bit of historical drilling. Incredible results.

Google Buffalo and Madison Minerals Mt Kare, you will find a lot of historical information about our Baby Mammoth.

This is the beauty of the Mt Kare project.

We need to continue to look at the quality and quantity of gold and silver, and the fact that most of the hard work has been done for us by the previous owners Buffalo and Madison before they went belly up in 2008 after the GFC.

We need to look at why we have the $6Trillion+ BlackRock in the last 3 months become a major shareholder in IDC, Baker Steel, Och Ziff, Maple Leaf, US Global!

All these guys are looking at the resource in the ground, as well as the experienced team we have in Sydney and in PNG to make Mt Kare a reality.

It isn't as if our drill team is drilling and hoping to find gold or silver in the next drill hole.

Our drill team, which was working for XStrata in the Highlands of PNG, that built up a 13million tonne copper and 19million ounce gold resource is looking at the previous drilling that Madison and Buffalo completed and

1. Duplicating the first dozen drill holes then
    2. Drilling along strike and at depth to prove up and increase the current resource.

Lets look at the facts:

1. If you look at the last IDC Update here is the summary page, we are an advanced gold mine developer....

2. We have multi billion dollar investment funds as our largest shareholders.
    3. Our drill team is using previous drilling, see map below. All the blue dots signify Madison and Buffalo Gold's drilling.

We have only received 2 drill hole announcements, and another 29 drill holes have been completed and are on their way to the labs, being processed by the labs and interpreted for the current PFS.

Unlike hundreds of other explorers and mine developers we are not flying blind.

4. From Mr Promnitz' presentation in Geneva in April, the grades of silver are so high, they may pay for the entire gold production. I dont know of any gold miner in the world that has a zero cash cost and production cost because of the secondary ore being such high quality, the revenue credits they receive can cover the cost of gold mining.

Now lets have a look at Buffalo and Madison's drilling results. Absolutely amazing!

And remember this drilling has only gone down 350 metres into Mt Kare so it is very shallow, the many drill holes start within 5metres from the surface and go down. And Porgera, our sister mountain has gold going down 1kilometre!

2,140 grams per tonne of gold AND 677 grams per tonne of silver for 4.5metres in one hole?

Now that is UBER BONANZA!!!

This is my favourite announcement!

The intercept lengths and grades of gold and silver are ridiculous!

And look where they start from? The surface!

These 3D images are from the Madison Engineering Report which I found on the net, George and the drill team know exactly where to look for more gold and silver.

No wonder we won the Discovery of the Year Award in Hong Kong in March 2012 and we have so many multi billion dollar and a multi trillion dollar investment fund as our major shareholders.

The boys at IndoChine are bringing our Baby Mammoth at Mt Kare to life!

Next Tuesday the 3rd of July we have our shareholders meeting. You would expect to see an update on the project from Mr Promnitz.

Don't forget August is only 4 weeks away for the PFS release.

Cheers Nectar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.