IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Janus and Nectar, keeping me on my toes. Thanks. Lot's of great...

1. 2,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Janus and Nectar, keeping me on my toes. Thanks. Lot's of great stuff in them posts.

Yes, seems like quite a history to Mt Kare and a little tawdry at that if you go right back
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/how-png-gold-lost-its-lustre/story-e6frg6sx-1111115564515

Also, Promnitz mentions something in BRR interview and makes me think is it still an outstanding issue as to who the rightful owners are ...?

And yes, I subscribe to Resources Stocks magazine and have read the article (noticed it's been posted, good work) and have done my own underlining of key info. They are all great articles in Resources Stocks though aren't they ?

Just as a byword and not aiming anything here at IDC, there was a fantastic article on a company called Promesa (PRA) giving the impression that the company was literally sitting on a mountain of gold. My conversations with Director also confirmed this assertion. Various high profile brokers backed it to the hilt at one stage. When drilling results (finally) came in, most of the holes had zero mineralisation. The mountain of gold was a mountain of dirt and $$$$ were lost big time, very painful. Moral of the story is .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.