IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

mt kare incredible gold results 10 yrs ago+, page-34

1. 2,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey Turps

Already explained how it will be done.

They have $10million in cash. They will use this to complete the PFS and lift the Market Cap to where other gold explorers are on the ASX $450million to $650 million.

2.1million ounces JORC + PFS Completed(90% probability mine will get to production stage)

There are 491 million shares outstanding.

Which would give IDC a share price of between $91c and $1.32.

They would then issue 100million to 150million shares to raise between $90-200million.

Now if you look at my previous post with Madison's engineering report you will see the 40-50 drill holes with high grade gold.

As Mr Promnitz stated in his last presentation on the 29th of February 2012, "as geologists, we would not be doing our job if we didn't double of triple the resource at Mt Kare(nee 4.2million ounce to 6.3million ounces) since we have a 30 million ounce gold mine next door"

One question for you.

How will you and Aman feel if IndoCHine Management decide to request a Trading Halt. Then announce a Bonanza gold assay result, of which Madison Minerals showed there are dozens for Mr Promnitz to choose to twin or duplicate, only for you boys to miss out?

I've seen it happen before, and as they say in the classics history repeats.....:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.