IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Hi Nectar,Appreciate the post (and enthusiasm) as always.The...

1. 168 Posts.
    Hi Nectar,

Appreciate the post (and enthusiasm) as always.

The Snowden Engineering report contains some great information about the exploration history and the orebody probability shell mapping circa 2007. I can't see anywhere that it details information regarding profitability potential or otherwise regarding the project circa 2007 - it seems more to purely relate to recommendations for further exploration on the project.

Are there other documents from Buffalo that address capex/opex estimates regarding Mt Kare being "a viable and profitable gold/silver mine with the price of gold sitting at $500/oz and silver at $7/oz"?

We could expect the industry-wide cost inflation since then would impact on capex and opex estimates significantly from that time, but if there is any such information from circa 2007, it would make for interesting reading. Obviously building a gold mine on the side of a mountain in the PNG highlands is not going to be the cheapest exercise! As all holders, I'm looking forward to the PFS study details later next month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.