LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

Mt. Kellett deal news, page-12

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    Yeah, have to confess a similar experience here, though I cling to the fact I sold out originally @ $2.58 on chatter here re $300kg baskets & $10 parties.

Followed Aunt Moly fairly closely, incl all the QR tea party broadcasts, couldn't believe how limp wristed all those famed US analists were on the calls, even that guy from JPM was a cream puff when he tried to get tough. The Molyspin was palpable, two favs were HRE "just down the road" & the onair internal debate as to whether LREC was concentrate, carbonate, or con 'cause Mt Pass didn't have a clue how to process it!

Probably didn't help me because the more I looked at Moly's asset quality & dysfunctional business plan the more I became convinced of Lynas, shame I wasn't a tad more critical of Mgt.

Big winner from Molymess will be Oaktree IMO, last punter to the party, and won the Cupie doll in Magnequench, and the rebranding suggests they know what they've got hold of.

One to watch if they relist it, and not too greedy, bonded NdFeB could see exponential ROW growth next few years, Magnequench/Daido (US manufacture)/Honda into HEV & additive manufacture are two game changers where they are the precursor, with probably a significant lead on the Dragon.

Would be v interesting to see Lynas tie up with Magnequench, not yet apparently, but potential heavenly marriage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.