LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

Tototy - with respect mate I am not "by my own admission short"...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Tototy - with respect mate I am not "by my own admission short" and what you have said is untruthful. I have consistently said for teh last 2-3 weeks that I have protected my position due to my view that we are more likely to see further down, before the inevitable up, but that is not tantamount to shorting, thankyou very much.

I have had a massive investment in Lynas and have seen it collapse in value. I am very very confident that the SP will rise significantly in due course. However, I could not financially or emotionally deal with more downside (which I do believe is more likely than not...though not certain)

I have been and remain completely honest about my position and the reasons why I have taken that position even if it may not be the most popular view amongst the permanent rampers. I have logically and carefully set out why I have formed the views I have. Now, obviously you do not agree with this position, but can I suggest that it might be more helpful to this board and to discussions on this board that rather than (unfairly and untruthfully) attacking the poster by dismissing them as "shorters", you actually have a bit of respect and address the arguments instead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.29 $15.63M 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1079 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 10515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.