CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

rayz old chappie,i for one have said nothing to suggest info...

1. 741 Posts.
    rayz old chappie,

i for one have said nothing to suggest info other than formal reports or common oil patch knowledge.
    by the way, you say "Im sure we do not want a twister[ head of drill] down hole and loaded with break downs". to be helpful, to my understanding a twister is either of
    1. a tornado
    2. someone who dances to a chubby checker song or
    3. a person of doubtful reputation.
    a bottom hole drill assembly in contrast consists of a drill bit of whatever choice, a series of stabilisers and more often than not these days a down hole MWD tool.
    of course under certain unfortunate circumstances the string may become stuck or even twist off, but that is something quite different. in this case i suspect that the deepening was due to the formations encountered being off prognosis. again i hasten to add that this is simply my reading of events, and does not constitute any special information. there are other possibilities as well. as i said before, i do not see this issue as being of any critical significance. after all, if the top hole is drilled deeper, then the bottom hole has less to drill, and possibly with a far more expensive rig.
    trust this informative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $55.74K 1.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 720718 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.