VMS 0.00% 1.2¢ venture minerals limited

Wouldnt get to excited about Paulson project or maitland...more...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Wouldnt get to excited about Paulson project or maitland...more needs to be done to promote the current projects at mt lindsey. The only thing now that bfs has been finally released is to get the dso project up and running with enviromental, mining approvals and offtake agreements. The green thing will be a non event. I look forward to the last part of the year with hopefully a better news flow from management on what they are actually doing. Are they actually drilling big wilson and how many drills? Im a bit surprised with the share price drop, was fair value at 30 cents. I dont see much risk in a mtn type event..tassy needs the jobs not more scott jordans rhetoric on training camps and exaggerated misinformation. Tourism brings in alot of dollars but mining brings wealth to the community and retaining skilled labour in tasmania. I know alot of tradesman that fly out of tassy for work because of lack of jobs. Im dissapointed to again miss out on going to the agm but have other commitments. I wish they could give more notice, some of us have to work
    Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.