CRI 16.7% 1.4¢ critica limited

GRR has a similar plan for a new mag. mine in south WA, also...

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    GRR has a similar plan for a new mag. mine in south WA, also needs port upgrade etc, current IO price might put the brakes on all this. So yes VMS lucky to have an underutilised port nearby. Yes AR would have been through MLX treatment process plenty of times, he worked with Peter Cook formerly MLX (now WGX) in sure he would have been over it with him. MLX have their mining and process cost down to about $113/t and even with more processes it would be great if Mt Lindsay with a new efficient mine design could get down to that lvl. That $37/t makes a huge difference. New ore sorters a huge positive and paste fill tailings disposal I think will decrease startup but probably add to costs later. Totally agree this needs to happen asap, sky high tin price which looks like going up, but no one knows for sure (a lot of experts said the same with IO). Cash in now so we have plenty of cash generation to get some of the other projects rolling. Plan for Mt Lindsay and surrounding drilling needs to be released ASAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.