CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

Mt Lindsay - when does VMS become a tin producer?, page-3

1. 2,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1808
    From the last interview Samso AR was saying they will go underground. The reasons really were that the tin/ tungsten price is seen to be well supported ( propelled?) due to supply/ demand going well into the future.That effects a mine layout as a big open pit costs more ($200m) than underground ( $50m), but you can mine quicker if OP.
    However if price is seen as stable moving fwd ( due to structural reasons), there’s no need to get it all done to time to coincide with a short commodity cycle ( like the IO).
    That has benefits as it means they can go underground ( low CAPEX), can keep mining for decades ( extending stopes/ drives) which funds/ banks luv,and critically have a small footprint for easier permitting ( faster approvals), spoil back down mined sections, more community support etc.It also means the mine can have high ESG which would premium value the ore( eg hydro power etc).

The LME now have a 2 tier lithium price to reflect high/ low ESG components because of demand for it. Other metals can’t be far behind that.

Last edited by Blue swims: 27/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $18.04K 1.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1802150 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1425947 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.