RMS 1.56% $1.95 ramelius resources limited

mt magnet a decade on...

1. 578 Posts.
    For those with concerns about the viability and potential of Mt Magnet please refer to the following table that I have put together based on some personal research.

Mount Magnet cash costs versus price of gold:

Note:
    The peach coloured rows indicate that the mine was inactive or the figures are not available and the grey rows are where I have estimated the figures based on information at hand (or projections).

Even though Mt Magnet has a long history I believe that there is plenty more history to be written. Ramelius are still finding high grade intersections, costs and coming down and mining techniques are better than they have been in the past. Now seems to be the era that a company of the likes of Ramelius can really prosper from Mt Magnet's extensive resource base.

Remember, not that long ago (2001) Harmony paid a huge some of money for this mine at a time when margins were low. Ramelius picked this up for a song at 40m which in 12 months time will seem like a drop in the ocean.

Anyway, hopefully my simple speadsheet will provide you with the same sort of comfort that it provides me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.95
Change
0.030(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $2.230B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $1.97 $1.94 $4.955M 2.535M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44661 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 232625 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.