RMS 6.78% $2.29 ramelius resources limited

mt magnet a decade on..., page-3

1. 1,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    My understanding was that Harmony were a large company and this was their only interest in Australia and it was too complicated for them to make a profit, it needed a small efficient company like Ramelius to mine it in a cost efficient way. I also understand that harmony spent most of their time drilling and that those results, when the time was taken to study them carefully, proved very valuable. I visited Mt Magnet soon after Ramelius took control and believe that the staff I met particularly Volker, the mine manager at the time, who we inherited from harmony were also excellent assets given their intimate understanding of the mine and the previous drill results. I seem to remember meeting one of the Harmony staff who could virtually tell me the name of every rock we passed, that's how well he knew the site. The recent drill results from water Tank hill seem to be exceptional as are other results from around the site and when the Mill's production is increased , as seems inevitable from the recent presentation, a lucrative future seems very likely. As everyone is probably aware I must disclose being a long term fan of RMS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.29
Change
0.145(6.78%)
Mkt cap ! $2.628B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.24 $2.30 $2.18 $18.12M 8.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 168772 $2.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.29 129150 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.