RMS 1.59% $1.92 ramelius resources limited

mt magnet deeps gold reserves increasing

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    The latest drilling results released today that included those latest assays from from Mt Magnet have a very interesting development in Figure 3 on page 5 in which RMS illustrates its pattern of planned drilling under the Mars pit. The diagram based on results from beneath Mars to date is proposing the existence of a very significant underground lode they are referring to as the Mercury lode. I think that is all additional, and definitely outside the planned Galaxy pit that Harmony had designed, so this is all likely to be additional reserves.

The results from deep beneath Saturn are very good as well with 6 metres at 35gpt inlcuding 1 metre at 156gpt - and those results from 230 metres or so - really good deep extensions, there is a mile of gold down there and i only picked a couple of the very good points out of the latest results. There is a heap of drilling under the Mars pit to come that is going to reveal what the mercury lode is really about.

Angel Wing is just giving us a tease - losing the drill head in mineralisation at 47mts deep was a shame, but gold and silver across 12 metres of the 47 metres drilled in the one hole they chose to highlight, very good, i notice 1.5mts at 88gpt Ag in one of the other holes they managed to get down there. Can someone check at the AGM on friday what NSR means. Does this mean there was a cavity at that point in the drill or are they still waiting for results form the labs on that??.

While weather has delayed or interrupted drilling at three exploration projects once again i point out that if some micro cap explorer had announced those results today their share price would have been put into orbit.

And no mention of that hugely productive gold mine called Wattle Dam. I suppose they might be crunching the numbers for the AGM presentation on Friday.

Sprotts continued buying up to more than 18% of the company is the biggest vote of confidence regarding the value in the present share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.030(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.97 $1.97 $1.92 $3.541M 1.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 31956 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.93 34763 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.