GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

I have read the report and can see that the mine has a life of 8...

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have read the report and can see that the mine has a life of 8 years. The cost is really low. And finally the average grade per tonne is low but that doesnt matter because of their processing tailings. Ultimately, It would be attractive for people who are comfortable with that time frame. 8 years isnt a long time in the resources sector. The great resource investors dedicated their lives and one has a famous saying that you must have a strong back bone.

I dont trade. I invest and tell myself I am investing for my retirement so mine life is important to me. I look at average grade per tonne, aisc, tpd and mine life.

There are many operations out there and I thought I had it all figured out. I dont. There is only what I am comfy with. Carbine is definitely up there in the top lowest cost producers. It beats the goldies I keep an eye on, which are NCM, BDR and MML on cost. The downside is it only lasts 8 years whereas NCM has reserves that can last 100 years if they stopped producing and MML has a mine life of 40-50 years with completely unexplored earth yet to be included in the JORC. BDR has managed to reduce costs substantially and I have yet to do my homework on them.

I will trade when I complete my studying and have 125 000 shares in MML but my teacher told me I can begin trading pretty much in a months time after covering a few more theories. When that happens who knows what I buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.