SRQ 0.00% 4.0¢ straits resources limited.

mt muro, page-2

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Doing some fine work in here Flux.

Seeking the additional 10% placement capacity appears to contradict the gist of the Brisbane mining conference where the rhetoric for the current quarter turn around was the obvious theme. Doesn't add up so you probably have to add an additional 25% of issued capital (15%+10%) into any number crunching for conservatism.

AL, $500k plus $340k in shares……Mmmmmm.

Base and precious metal miners could make profits on lower commodity prices before the money printing drove them higher and the end result was exponential director remuneration increases which they now refuse to give up leading to loss making miners the world over…….How exactly did they make profit with lower commodities prices before the GFC? I can't see this changing until 3/4's of them are packing supermarket shelves.

I guess the most obvious aspect of the recent group of start ups who are struggling to stay afloat under a mountain of debt is that they based all projections on an un-sustainable steroid injected commodity boom. Most of these projects without stimulus wouldn't have been given the green light and are now selling under cost. A year or two from now, the only survivors will be those with little or no debt, good grades and very low fixed costs.

At least 2/3's of AL's shares wouldn't vest for 12 and 24 months but what about some real hurdles for gaining them such as 4 quarters of profit or similar…….Isn't $500k per annum enough to pay the bills?

I like these potential turn arounds and will keep an eye out…….Hope you long term holders can get some money back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.