GDM 7.69% 28.0¢ great divide mining ltd

mt painter and mt gee uranium

1. 666 Posts.
    TRue story...about 10 years ago a mate of mine held tenements (and still has an interest I believe) in the Mt painter and Mt Gee Tenments that GDM now hold. At the time he wanted GDM to drill for a large prospective target which he interpreted as being anamolous for gold and copper. He is a geophysist and had done much geo chemical sampling inthe area for WMC..at the time.

GDM drilled one target and not for the target he wanted...he ran out of money and GDM took all the grounds as part of their commitment to drill.

To cut a long story short...part of the Mt gee and Mt painter was previously held by a company in the 60s and 70s called Nippon NUcluer...NNC... in order to find material for their growing energy needs. They gave up the rights as the policy at the time was well against nuclear energy. I was told by the friend of mine that it had been reported in the 40s that the uranium needed to enrich material to build the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs came from this area.

I have seen the documents that relate to this uranium and they were very extensive. GDM as a company release very little by way of drilling reports.

When GDM was involved in the Gawler Craton fiasco where HLX went up to $10, we couldnt understand it given that the information we had re Mt Painter and Mt Gee seemed a no brainer...IF!!!!! uranium mining and exploration was allowed again.

I will hold GDM re their Uranium tenements in Sth Australia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.020(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $7.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 25.0¢ $7.902K 30.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 1699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.