KRR 0.00% 1.2¢ king river resources limited

ASX down 6.9 points today yet KRC up 5 pips at one stage but...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    ASX down 6.9 points today yet KRC up 5 pips at one stage but closing up 4 pips at 9.3¢ was very good. Slow and steady for the next 10 business days so KRC will have what holders of options and shares alike the 10¢ minimum. The 9.3¢ was my 1st resistance and would like to see it BO tomorrow and hit the second resistance at least of 9.5¢, so that the next 9 days it will slowly rise to 10¢ and hopefully for all above that price.

It is achievable considering we have more results coming out of Mt Remarkable soon 12-06-2018 Ann " Samples have been delivered to the laboratory and assays are pending." also "The diamond drill rig is expected to arrive in the coming week." Along with an update on the vanadium, and update on the CS/SS.

I don't know the exact number of options that are left but there were 124M. Out of that 60M are underwritten leaving 64M. Lets say out of the 64M only 50M get exercised that would still give KRC around $12.5M including the $1.5M in cash already.

23-04-2018 announcement.
    Q3 2018 Advance discussions with potential joint venture parties on completion of the Scoping Study
    Whitewater Volcanics regional exploration and drilling

In bulls and bears interview from January 2018 and the timeline 09:00 through to 09:30. (Not quoted) Mr Barton talks about a $200M - $300M project and that their mission is to spend the next 6 months doing all the scoping work, completing the metallurgical test work to de-risk the project as much as possible. Then shopping around for a JV partner which would be a global scale company.

Its coming up to 6 months for the company mission as stated before, so things are lining up very well.
    June 30 Option exercise time
    July 13 Bonus options
    July to September Advance discussions with potential joint venture parties

Q4 2018 2 deep diamond holes under copper/gold targets at Speewah
    Whitewater Volcanics regional exploration and drilling
    Tennant Creek drilling of some high priority targets

Yes I have been buying on the dips and I am looking forward to the next month and Christmas for sure.

All constructive criticism welcomed, as these are my thoughts and interpretation that I post, and they do not replace professional advice and no one can truly predict, in any way, future trade quotes and performance. Good luck to all that hold.
    Last edited by AussieBryan: 14/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $3.411K 304.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 495310 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 939015 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.