KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

We certainly are under valued at these levels, agree with you on...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    We certainly are under valued at these levels, agree with you on our gold.. hence why FMG pegged more ground around us. With our V the biggest in the world and purity at such a high level and only improving and the price on Vanadium continuing to grow we are looking at the perfect storm for us moving forward. With the billions worth of Flourspar and the titanium and such sexy gold assays I wish I was able to buy more at these levels however I am tapped out. Sold most of my other holdings to top up on these. Also love the 1 for 3 bonus options that we are going to get come the 2nd week of July.. these are free money! Will not dilute the company for at least 2 years, and can either be traded or exercised. I personally believe we will be taking over by the time they expire, however great to have when we see a SP of around 20-25c and we can sell them and put that money straight in our pocket. If you had 300,000 of them and sell them for 10c.. thats 30K profit that you didn't paid for. How good is that!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.