KRR 0.00% 1.2¢ king river resources limited

Mt Remarkable pegging

1. 5,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3667
    What an interesting day. WAS NOT expecting to see the sell off that we witnessed this morning. Took me by surprise.

I had to make a few phone calls to make sure that the Speewah Dome did not disappear off the face of the earth in the last 24 hours. OR perhaps our Mt Remarkable tenements were hijacked from underneath us.

The herd was definately running hard today. That is for sure. Why the decision to sell today is a little bit of a mystery.
    But as we all know the market has a mind of it's own.

70 million done in the space of 3 hours would suggest that the short termers have possibly let their stock go to those who might like to hold longer then just a few weeks.
    KRC is now entering an interesting stage. WE are getting geared up to start work on Mt Remarkable. I would imagine the guys are champing at the bit wanting to begin drilling as soon as possible.
    We are still waiting on the lab results for our vanadium purity. That should be coming sooner then later.

Speaking of Mt Remarkable. KRC have already announced on the 26- 3 -18 that they have secured more areas surrounding Mt Remarkable.
    I would be interested if anyone could provide information if there has been any other company that might have secured some tenements around that area recently. There may be a geologist out there or someone who can get this information from the mines dept.
    I would be most interested and grateful.

Keep me posted.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $3.411K 304.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 495310 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 939015 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.