LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

mt schrader , page-10

1. 2,691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2527
    i have little understanding of the pretty colours that are present. some just appear as nice shapes and look interesting, but what do they mean? like on page 5, the off pink Cu-Au-Au circle...it looks attractive... but why is that drawn on there, especially when there is only one rock chip sample in the top left corner? what makes this a target, why? what about the shapes to the left? what does this mean??? i know there not, but i feel like they have just dumped these in there ... we are struggling for cash because we gave 600k to QRL, how do we intice ppl to invest if no 1 understands?? maybe we have no explanation and we need to make this up (im sure this aint the case but I feel like it is)...

id prefer that if we arent doing much on the ground, n going to hibernate so to speak, that more time is spent in the office explaining this type of stuff (im sure they have the time now).. so we have effectively 1 page of writing, and 10 pages of dumped graphics with colours n shapes....

so wot?!

getting tired of this...

can some1 help seeing that we aren't getting much explanation?

sorry but needed to vent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.