LNR 20.0% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

mt schrader , page-11

1. UFX
    1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    boy 1,

The best thing to do is read up on geochemical exploration in drainage basins. Some of the diagrams in the announcement are interpretations of the preliminary results and photo interpretations of linear features which may prove to be important faults and circular features which may prove to be the outlines of individual intrusions or alterations.

I think Peter is going for a similar approach he did at the beginning of the Andewa exploration. Showing potential geological info lured in bigger companies for a JV and that would probably be on his mind with Schrader. Schrader from this information is definitely the most compelling target for FNT only because it has had such light exploration to date and because its high probability of having mineralised systems. The relatively close vicinity of Andewa helps there.

We know Andewa so far has proven to be an exploration failure in eroding potential and that's so very common in exploration. We have to move on. Schrader is another chance to make good.

I doubt very much will happen in the near future. OK tedi will go on doing some work, and probably frustrating the crap out of all of us, but I cant help thinking that FNTs fortunes are very much linked to the price of gold and the general markets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $14.92K 5.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4612768 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 21306349 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.