LYC 1.45% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

On the contrary tonio, this sister is a pretty girl indeed. Yet...

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    On the contrary tonio, this sister is a pretty girl indeed. Yet around 30% of posters have said oh please stop talking about this (upsets the sp lol) it will all be sorted out and fair value will fall to owners of this asset, so what if a clever deal has been done.

The independent directors Dr Zygmunt Edward Switkowski, Mr David Oliver Davidson, Mr William (Liam) Gerard Forde are going to throw this out if it?s not fair dinkum, you believe that right? And you believe the asset will be valued as if going to a tender right, maximum to owners, you believe that too I guess.

If this issue was a preconceived setup to vest the majority of Crown in the hands of the Chairman of the selling entity, would the 30% who are benign still feel the same way, we do not know this was the case and therefore why not just ask the question of the person involved, we are all still waiting for an acknowledgement that this deal even exists outside of any Forge documentation.

A few holders directly asking Lynas the question may get a better response than I have had to date.

GL to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
-0.100(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $6.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.78 $6.80 $6.69 $13.60M 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13933 $6.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 1389 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.