WTM 5.88% 24.0¢ waratah minerals limited

MTA Mtao Could 10 Bag on imminent Newsflow due in Dec

1. 5,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    MTA
    Plenty of newflow SP catalysts expected in December

1.SP moves another 2.5c higher & some Funds will have to buy as MC breaks 50Mill

2.DFS due imminently any day .

3.Focusing on a BINDING offtake not Mou news is due on this.

4.In talks with USA and Asian Off take partners ( USA hopefully that's Tesla but hey Panasonic , LG would be fine too )

5.MTAO oppies in the money above 15c and expire Jan 2017 company must be in a hurry to get these in the money as its the cheapest way to raise capital in the market and with expected newsflow it is likely they will be.

6.SYR MTA (Syr) Wins only on Tonnage MTA on Grade but MTA have a 60yr Mine life anyway open at depth and along strike so if you have enough Tonnage to supply 60plus years the Tonnage doesn't mean much it comes down to grade. Compare the pair MTA MC 39.5Mill SYR 1Billion... see page 1 of the comparison chart by Morgans below.

7.Ex AGO Mining heavyweight comes on board as Chairman to help steer ship and develop mine.(David Flannagan)

8.Great Research note from Morgans well worth a read!

http://metalsofafrica.com.au/wp-con...161011-Ticking-the-boxes-at-Montepeuz-002.pdf

Shares: 404 mill
    Top 20 Aprox Above 57% including FARJOY as no1 remember what they achieved with Riversdale as an early investor.
    Cash: $12 mill++

MC: $39.5

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.