WTM 5.26% 40.0¢ waratah minerals limited

MTA should focus on graphite, page-10

1. 251 Posts.
    I think a couple of holes on the strongest probable EM targets in **on is more than worthwhile.

They can divest/spin off the project and be free carried once the discovery has been made... This ground is highly prospective... Look at VAR's 500% rise on positive results. Drilling in **on is a major upside in this early stage, the board seem to have a fair few Geo's with African experience on the board so they should have enough minds to put to use.

I'm hoping the drilling contrator should be a different one to the one utilised in the Mozambique graphite projects meaning more rigs for Mozambique and **on drilled in tandem. Considering the drilling contractor has interest in shares in MTA this may not be so, I will be asking about the drilling schedule in the up coming GM.

Yes I agree graphite should be the main focus trying to replicate the SYR/TON discovery, but a couple of holes in **on should not hurt the budget too much and give a considerable re-rating if pay dirt is drilled.

Just remember, Zinc rock chips at surface are typically higher in grade to the sulphidic profile beneath due to the sulphide component leaching out of the host rock over the years. i wouldnt be expecting 30% Zn eqivilant all the way down but, if the the reported rock chip samples were taken spacially and representatively this ground is very promising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $74.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 40.5¢ 37.5¢ $467.2K 1.188M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 707 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.