MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

Bond00what, that's exactly what needs to happen, with good...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

Bond00what, that's exactly what needs to happen, with good management, an injection of capital and some energy, there is a chance that the project can be pulled off. I would invest in the venture if Forrester was ousted and good management introduced, but he wont go as it is the golden goose that pays him and his wife a lifelong salary, even if they do nothing. Then there is the ego and arrogance....and of course his and associated person loans will be called in as part of the leverage he has, eroding any new injection of capital....but there is a way around this.

Throughout the history of the company, Forrester and his wife have enjoyed the lions share of the funds raised from the poor shareholders, they have charged interest at 4 or 5 points above the official rate of interest on their loans, which is fine if they delivered the goods, any goods, however throughout the history of the company they have failed.

As Bond00what says, with some dynamic management, this project may work. If Forrester wont go, then a hostile takeover of the project, not the company may work. This may be harsh on the existing shareholders, however what do you do, you have someone in office who refuses to go (its starting to sound familiar), how much longer do shareholders fund the company in return for absolutely nothing. Trump wont go, I mean Forrester wont go, so what else do you do to prevent shareholder funds from being squandered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.5K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 81613154 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 25403784 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.