MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

Spinc, your logic is 100% correct , I am only skeptical as I...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Spinc, your logic is 100% correct , I am only skeptical as I have watched these announcements over the past 20 years and although everyone gets terribly excited about them, nothing ever comes of them, the announcements are the puppet strings that are pulled to get people to feed the company with new funds, which feeds the job for life scheme. There is always something exciting the pipeline, however it always hits a snag, which is always the fault of someone else and then the exciting event is rolled out for another few months, with some more fund raising and so the history repeats itself.

I hope I am wrong and that this time it is different. I have no way of knowing this, other than my assessment of the history and the fundamentals, namely weak management, no success in 40 years, very low ore grades for the existing project and a high probability that they will never get power to power the project. The project site is extremely remote in NW Botswana, Africa.

I think at the current price the share price has some upside potential, especially if they can develop a feasible vanadium resource which meets a growing world demand for power storage (the FT spoke again about the need to store battery power this weekend).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $540 294.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 76363461 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22902144 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.