MTC 4.55% 21.0¢ metalstech limited

MTC-General discussion, page-111

1. 1,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    I don't think they'd actually build 60km of highway. The Trans Tiaga highway is 60km away and is an all season gravel Highway (according to the MTC prospectus). So its more likely a simple gravel road/ice road in winter would be on the cards. Ice roads are pretty standard and sound alot more complicated than they actually are. Only speaking from my experience of investing in remote arctic type companies, not actually building the roads!
    I'm not sure about government assistance in infrastructure? ill look into it though.

That's a good point regarding the 2,000m drilling campaign. The reason I say that is that the actual drilling commencement announcement for Adina shows(on page 4) the average depth of the planned holes to be around 150m , so if they completed 10 holes - they'd likely have actually completed the 2000m drilling campaign with the 10 holes, as apposed to cutting it short like some have said.
    I'm not expecting much in the way of results for Adina though. In my experience, when results are delayed like this, its because management are waiting for some additional good news to release at the same time as the poor results to cushion the blow somewhat. ASN recently is a prime example of that!
    However I will continue to hold as the MTC story is much bigger than just Adina IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $41.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $15.69K 73.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33882 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 28789 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.