MTC 0.00% 15.0¢ metalstech limited

MTC pre nr. qtr act. rep., page-23

1. 10,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1051
    Was it a dump? In illiquid stocks it is very hard to detect patterns especially when dealing with low volume. The reality is a persn with 200k in shares can move this 3-4 cents if done in urgency for whatever reason. Now if we see increasing volume and 5-10 percent of the registry being turned over i'd be worried. This is one of the negatives of a tight registry. However as the sentiment is also poor in the speculative end and instos do not buy into sppeccies unless for a trade or CR, there is only retail support at the moment. The 1st step is to get the results - then we will see how the market reacts. That will set the patterns for further moves - up or down. Results are pending however i expect an update on the drilling today or tomorrow going by the announcement. The point is if you wanted to but a substantial parcel - 300000 plus shares it will force the sp up. Encouraged by support kicking in yesterday at IPO level. We are just waiting in a period that is poor for spec stocks and May is traditional risk off period. Am I concerned that results could be poor - who knows as i deal with TA too but in stocks with low turnover and volume it is impossible to tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.8¢ $1.177K 7.956K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 68660 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 20418 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.