MTC 2.86% 18.0¢ metalstech limited

MTC Shareholder Activists, page-3

1. 963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Thanks for the groundwork mate.

I spoke to Russell on Friday (texted his mobile and got a call back). Didn’t mention the HC plan of calling a meeting.

Conversation was pretty benign. Doesn’t sound like anything much will be happening this year, too close to Christmas to do any business or deals.

Got a little info on exploration rebates in terms of timelines, sort of, smaller rebate will come first followed by other larger amounts, not possible to know when, largely out of MTC’s control which I understand.

Spoke about departure of MD and change in direction, mostly fluff talk really. Bit of blame shifting, i.e. not BoD’s fault.

Believes company has met BCC terms of investment in regard to Lithium exploration commitment. I’m not totally convinced.

Doesn’t want to raise capital at this low SP. said previous CR’s prove the point. They do, mostly prove his point IMO.

Lithium exploration market tough now because of huge deposits found and being developed in Australia. Previously smaller projects were worth spending the money to explore (risk v’s reward). I agree to an extent.

Believes drilled Lithium projects more suited to a partner farm-in agreement at this stage (as stated in company announcements, nothing new there).

Also spoke about 3G Coal, wasn’t entirely satisfied with his answer as to why our MTC directors are focusing on another IPO. That said, only reason I have an issue with it is because of languishing MTC SP, normally I would not care how many boards a director is involved with so long as those companies perform.

The positive, he and Gino have plenty of equity in MTC and he knows it’s in their best interest to make something happen. He assured me they’re in this for the long gaul and with shareholder support (believes he has the support of Top 20) will make something happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $34.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 22.0¢ 17.5¢ $419.1K 2.197M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 140755 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.0¢ 22.0¢ 18.0¢ 1468976
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.