MTC 2.22% 23.0¢ metalstech limited

Mate you love your tonnage. I had aimed to put a decent bit of...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Mate you love your tonnage.

I had aimed to put a decent bit of thought into this and put forward a couple of scenarios but just haven't had time. I'm hoping as Minorall said that it is solely an insto raise, or maybe tbey will also provide some further news that justifies raising right now, as I didn't expect cash to be a problem. Even expanding the Bay Lake project by acquiring 100% interest in the extra leases only cost us $30k (which in hindsight, they must be highly speculative leases to get them for that little). So I seem to think there may be something more than this. Maybe accelerating getting more drills on the ground to prove something up quicker and Cancet, or maybe they have found something significant during the sampling at Bay Lake.

Pre-open doesn't look good, I'm hoping some of those sells will get pulled. Either way, in my opinion there is absolutely no reason (unless desperate for cash) to sell as you won't get a good price and will most certainly be selling at the lows - not a good way to invest. Instead I will be buying at the lows and averaging down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $45.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 23.0¢ $11.31K 49.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 113993 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 28275 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.44am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.