MTC 6.25% 22.5¢ metalstech limited

MTC, page-29

1. 10,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 995
    At least I'm consistent with my lithium stocks lol. The high grade > 1.5% low tonnage < 5 mt in hard rock lithium business model is yet to be proven in isolation. The marginvfor error is very low. This is why when one looks at the broker reports giving sp forecasts, one needs to scan their assumptions for resource size. In the case of cancet hitting the 90s, the resource assumption was 16mt (inferred/indicated) in 6 months post 2 drills. The 3 key elements are metallurgy, tonnage and grade. Then other elements like depth, infrastructure etc can be considered. This is why the sp lost momentum as there were minimal updates on visuals (red flag) and assays proved that there was excellent grades but a lack of consistency. Hence management had to revise their initial strategy - 2 drill program of 25 holes each and 1 at adinta. Now we had 40 at cancet in phase 1 and drill 2 after further exploration - means thesis tested is positive but not completely. So instead of wasting further money on drills, they have been prudent in realigning plans. Now we also turn focus to cobalt lake. The Positive for mtc is we have high impact tenements and management can focus on exploration on these to see which becomes a priority - terres Des montages (whabouchi east/st) or cancet or bay lake. So it is prudent to get some Insto involvement to benefit the stock and it's sp in the st.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $44.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ $29.91K 129.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22465 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.