MTC 3.13% 16.5¢ metalstech limited

MTC's ~Disallowed $1 Research Note, page-4

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Most other management structures would have already whored out their company through share dilution to raise the funds for a Cancet JORC to be done by now.

The reason MTC hasn't is simple, the founders and vendors have so much more invested in this company than all of us combined, many millions. Other management would reach their performance milestones quickly to claim their bonuses at the expense of watering down MY ownership of the company. Ironically, if they did that people would be praising fantastic management and celebrating their 5 bagger, not even lamenting their potential Disallowed that disappeared through impatience.

Their decision to fund Lithium projects individually to avoid giving outsiders free held exposure to all the company's other projects will make a massive difference to the SOI and dilution in the long term.

By using the money recently raised at 24c for Cobalt/Nickel exploration which requires much less capex to get to resource definition and production, the dilution goes a lot further in terms of share price increases.

The end result is a quick Disallowed becomes a slower 20 bagger at the same project phase, and of course compounding further and further into production and expansion.
    Again, most management are praised for rushing into things because shareholders are more focussed on quick returns, but for the MTC founders this difference is in the tens of millions of dollars. For long term, heavily involved shareholders the difference is also Lamborghini returns vs Pagani returns.

I'd like to see someone take a stab at the geology or something quantitative for a change, rather than saying management are dragging their feet as if they founded the company for the sole purpose of burning through their OWN millions of dollars.

If they did it for the director's fees, would they have reduced their own $252,000 salaries to $36,000?
    Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 9.20.08 pm.png

It's pretty clear that their own salaries were just going to dilute their own massive ownership hence the seemingly noble yet self-serving choice to reduce their own salaries, that of course is a welcome cost saving for every shareholder too.

I challenge anyone to find another exploration company with the director's interests permanently fused tighter to the shareholder's than MTC.

The two founders of MTC alone are at 35%, I see popular microcaps with management praised as lords but none of the management even believe in the company enough to have a 1% holding in the T20.

Tell me which management has a reason to maximise shareholder returns while progressing development, and has real faith in the fundamentals of the company?
    Last edited by Jarama: 03/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $31.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $58.78K 348.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18500 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 12033 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ 40518
Last updated 15.30pm 28/03/2024 ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.