CNJ 0.00% 0.1¢ conico ltd

MTJV Phase 1 and Phase 2 Drilling Programs - Situation Analysis, page-111

1. 4,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    HotCopper is a strange entity. So much commentary from an array of people (so it seems) over extensive time frames and on any day of the year about some penny-dreadful stock, which may or may not prove to be worth waiting for anticipated assay results (that will not likely be released before 2023).

I have a few lazy minutes to spare, so I might babble support for investing in such stocks.

I hold CNJ, GSR and GAL and I am guided by my own stop positions along with taking advantage of any free carry opportunities. So basic trading with available funds depending upon my interests at any given time has worked for me.

I certainly would not be at all interested if I thought these entities were worthless. Far from it. I would not be surprised if the weakened sp for each and others across markets is largely due to the Spector of an international recession which is of course on the cards. However for many who have lived through such impacts, the saying that ‘One buys their profits when others fear the market’ rings true to me. That applies of course also to Real Estate, which has been kind to me over the years as well.

All the best, esp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 10051918 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 34152654 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.