MTM 3.33% 2.9¢ mtm critical metals limited

MTM Chart, page-1420

1. 1,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    nice post,

I think you are spot on there, if i can add.

they aslo did not like the tec used or offered at the time, they wanted and thought they could make the process more efficient, cost effective and environmentally friendly. They have told me they are still developing the tec, They have a team of 15 people working on it. And its at the stage they would bring in another player, too make things easy down the line. They also have a separate team working on the recycle side of things, They said that the two tec they are working on go hand in hand with each other and have similarities. They confirmed that it is their intention too mine the montival using the tec.

The reason i am here is all of the above, i also believe the processing needs to be done on site and have minimal environmental impact. it doesn't make sense to ship it off shore for processing. just have a look at the issues when a Australian company was trying to get it done in malaysia. So I will support This Company, also supporting geomega.

I said before about living through generations, seeing how the world has changed. wondering how we managed to get where we are. the world evolves with technology that makes the future happen, for better or worse we dont know. The world is evolving into a greener planet and ree will play a major role in the future. i will probabbly be dead and not get to live it, but the future generations will. i am hoping that this movement will make the world a better place to live.

good luck to everyone including wrighty. we never know whats around the corner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.152M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $11.95K 392.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59777 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 153759 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.