MTM 9.09% 3.0¢ mtm critical metals limited

Haha! Yes, I wouldn't be any good at it either! But,...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Haha! Yes, I wouldn't be any good at it either! But, you're right, Roch (Roch2077) is great at drawing attention (e.g. MAY, which I still hold), and other stocks, such as IVZ (not holding that one). I think he (or she...some say Roch is a she, but not sure myself), is pretty cool (yeah...I know some people get annoyed), but when you're in a stock, sometimes it IS good to get that constant reminder! Especially, with all the weird stuff going on these days (like AI and bots) being used to manipulate the market. I personally think the recent bad SP result, was market manipulation at it's finest, trying to destroy confidence, break the backbone of morale, and then let the accumulators pick up what they want (in particular, the options??).
    It certainly is possible, that Roch is out (or heavily reduced), as he/she is focused on the next big thing (but then thats up to him/her). Either way (like yourself), I am going to ride this one out. It has paid off for MAY, and I believe (in my opinion), that it will pay off here.
    Good luck DingoUgly, and all to holders. Hope it goes well for all of us!!!
    Last edited by MicroNova2035: 14/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $8.433M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $24.84K 753.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 21486 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.