MTM 2.63% 3.9¢ mtm critical metals limited

Couple of rules worth remembering.1. Trend is your friend 2....

1. 3,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    Couple of rules worth remembering.

1. Trend is your friend
    2. Don't try to catch a falling knife.

All i can do is laugh and tell myself i told you so. I think im down 25% from my original purchase recently, but stupidly i have continued placing buy orders not only on the heads but options also and sadly they keep filled. I have created myself a problem now as i cant exit even if i wanted too as there not many buyers. I strongly recommend don't do what I have been doing chasing the bottom as the market can stay irritational longer than you can stay financial. Personally has cost me a lot of money. Its quite clear a large holder has given his broker clear instructions just to liquidate his position and he will continue to sell as the liquidity is there. It could even be for a silly reason for a divorce settlement. Gods knows but i dont see any indication of the selling slowing down until his position fully liquidated. I wouldn't even take a guess at what price it may stop getting dumped into but im guessing the holder exiting really couldn't care as he has more pressing problems than his holding in MTM to worry about.
    If i was a smart disciplined investor i would have waited till the stock was in a clear uptrend but i didnt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $10.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $12.95K 335.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 57269 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.