NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

mtn usa ipo mailout shambles

1. 7,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Seems to me that you had a greater chance of getting an allocation if you lived at an Eastern States capital city postcode.

I am on the Perth fringe and our offers arrived on the 18th Sept and then a second batch of mail came in on the 20th. I made BPay applications on those days and got zero.
    All our USA IPO mail was postmarked Adelaide Mail Centre 14th Sept.
    USA say they mailed out on 12 Sep.
    Yes I know Australia Post is not perfect but I expect USA to know this too and I also expect USA / MTN to ensure some degree of fairness in their process.
    I know of one Perth person who got their USA offer on the 14th.
    What chance would people have if they lived in the Pilbara ?
    A broker in Perth has told me;
    "..I don't know of anyone who has been allocated any shares. I have no idea how they allocated the shares out. I thought when I sent mine off on the 18th Sept I would be okay but my applications have been returned. I know there are a lot of unhappy Marathon shareholders out there going on the comments etc I have received."
    I intend complaining to the ASX (and wherever relevant) about this and would urge anybody else who got no allocation to make a complaint too.
    Feel free to email me on [email protected] if anyone wants to co-sign a complaint, or to compare notes, it well strengthen what I do if I have an idea of how many people have been unfairly dealt with. Somebody might have some better input than me re exact wording of a complaint too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.