BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

mtq getting 70-72% of nms ?, page-9

1. 293 Posts.
    Despite comments that NMS was a new entity post 5 cents Cap Raise we see its not.

You could not get a straight answer out of Robin King at the shareholders meeting where they asked for help ,whether Christian Lange was going to get his $750,000 payout despite there being no money left to pay him. His amatuer purchasing descions wrecked the company and his misleading statement to the ASX regarding the health of the companies outlook went unpunished so I consider he was not owed a penny.

Looks like Shareholders paid that severance payout for him out of the 5 cent rescue package. Robin couldnt tell that one while he was cap in hand , could he.

Its hard to look forward when the company has not learned , nor improved from its mistakes.

Robin Kings salary package at 500k per annum seems great for a penny awful scraping along the bottom.

Now he keeps his job and shareholders who rescued this poorly run company get to suck eggs .

Im very diappointed for the betrayed loyal holders of NMS that got burnt twice . I bought into the 5 cent scam and got out at 4.4 cents when I realised this company had not change its spots, and ASIC are about collecting fees and monitering large bouyant companies and little else.

Best of luck to remaining holders. I would love to see those that did not sell already to get their 5 cents back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.