MTU 0.00% $12.17 m2 group ltd

MTU M2 Bids $1.5b for IINET, page-33

1. DSD
    15,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    When i looked at this stk 6 wks ago i felt a chill run over me. I phoned around and tried to short it. I wanted to borrow just $20k worth. The broker laughed at me and said 'its all gone to the big guys'. Telcos have had incredible run. TPM 100x its price of just 6 yrs ago!!! Almost inconceivable. But holders get welded-on to companies and think those lazy hazy days of summer will last forever.

Its taken yrs but sloths like Telstra are finally realising customers care about price and are offering discounts even if not overtly advertised. When i returned from overseas and suggested looking elsewhere they (TLS) instantly offered me discounts that weren't apparent on the paperwork.

I have a friend who owns MTU. I gain nothing by seeing the SP fall.I simply caution holders to examine what is happening in telco space and see how fast everything is changing. Nothing is what it was from just 12 months ago. Just be careful. If the facts change then change yr mind. Capital lost is seldom regained. def dyor. Phone company if necessary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.