KAI 12.5% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

MtYork where are last years 23 assays??

1. 262 Posts.
    Well , where are they?

As the end of financial year rapidly approaches are the way overdue assay results from MtYork due to
    Intertek Genalysis Laboratories Perth +61892630100 ?
    Or does the reason and responsibilty for the huge delay in receiving those assays lay with KAI themselves?

Either way it's just another example of how well KAI keep the share holders informed with their promissed "aggressive news flow".
    Maybe it is time to contact Intertek with some questions seeing as KAI do not seem interested in giving reasons or acceptable answers on this subject.

Seems strange to me that such an "industry leader with over 42,000 people in 1,000 locations in over 100 countries" would take so long to return 23 assays.
    Doesn't it seem strange to you?

It is at least as strange to me as the sudden resignation by Finch and the so called "third party rights" issue that JW himself (Kairos MD) briefly mentioned himself.

The buyers are dropping off and the SP is falling to new support levels and will continue to do so untill these issues are addressed.
    The only thing stopping this from falling faster are the one or two traders that have been "managing" the SP now for months.In My Opinion.

Wake up JW and do as you promissed more than once. Keep us informed with actual"aggressive news flow" and not just your snails pace version of that.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $28.43K 3.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 5310207 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 200035 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.