KAI 12.5% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

Something very odd is happening behind the scenes, I wish we...

1. 26 Posts.
    Something very odd is happening behind the scenes, I wish we could lift the corporate curtain and have a look.

I think they've got them and won't release them until 3rd party dispute is sorted.

This is my hypothesis I've come to with all the information available so far:

I feel Mt York, and the deal to obtain the land had an issue, that the 3rd party is disputing. I think it's so big that it forced Finch to resign (or I believe forced out). Finch, was keen on gold that's where he saw the company heading, it seems to be a very unusual time that he resigned just when Kai sorted it's gold portfolio and was well positioned.

We have only briefly been made aware of a 3rd party issue, they didn't disclose what it was about just that it concerned Mt York. Now this is where I see it, if assays get released from Mt York and let's assume they are positive, then whack the value of Mt York increases. This increase in value, creates far more incentive for the 3rd party to push harder and spend more on legal.

If they release a statement outlining the 3rd party issue in detail, the market would take Kai to slaughter if it is a negative statement.

We will not hear anything in regards to assays until, a statement relating to the 3rd party is released. This statement should outline that things are resolved. It's at this point that they will realise assays.

All my opinion, definitely understand people will see if differently. Let me know what you think?

Why haven't they been released? Are they too bad? Everyone please share opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $28.43K 3.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 5310207 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 200035 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.