IMM 1.75% 28.0¢ immutep limited

muc-1 prr patent

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I posted this as part of another topic and thought it should have its own thread. I hope it raises some discussion and encourages research on the true potential of Prima.

Research on mucin-1, which prima obviously has a patent on has been very interesting for me. Also known as Muc-1, I suggest people google it to see how many cancers have it.

It may open your eyes to this statement in the letter to shareholders - asx announcement dated 14-10-09:

'The global market for ovarian cancer treatment products is massive. In 2007, the global market for ovarian cancer therapeutics was valued at US$2.1 billion and this is expected to rise further, to US$3.6 billion by 2010, and the value of the wider cancer treatment market is estimated at US$85 billion in the USA alone.'

I am not going to list those cancers I found which appear to contain Muc-1 as it is something each individual needs to search and see for themselves. But I will mention one thing. Dendreons provenge uses a patent which cannot in any way infringe on Cvac. But guess which cancer also contains Muc-1.

Food for thought. I hope those who take the time enjoy the research. Good luck to all.

Regards

dc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $406.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $1.341M 4.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 167966 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 138542 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.