PLT 1.28% 79.0¢ plenti group limited

Well well well,I see that Red & Decan managed to cause quite a...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Well well well,

I see that Red & Decan managed to cause quite a stir today.

Decan has just come back from yet another stint in the sin bin, and first thing he does ... attempt to rev things up on the PLT thread (although still not a word when asked to explain how GBI were actually going to generate $ back over on that thread, 2 weeks after being invited to do so).

What did surprise me though was Red. Red, what happened? Just as you were appearing to be fair and balanced (a reversal on form from up to half a year ago and prior) when it came to PLT, then today ... doof! Talk about a 180% (10 out of 10 score for a perfect back-flip!).

I can't believe you decided to pull the old 'chairman lied' thing out again. Last I remember, I pointed out that only the accountant would agree with your assertion, as the rest of a company considers a sale a sale when a customer signs for it, not when they place the money in the bank account. I suggested at the time that you discuss it with Robert Hunter directly, and as far as I can tell you didn't have the guts to do so. You gave the following vague answer:-
    >>>>>>>>>>
    "I did not get a satisfactory response re the ps question that you asked of me"
    <<<<<<<<<<

Why the sudden turn-around Red? Have you finally decided to buy some shares, and want it as cheap as possible? Perfect timing on a day when there's a large seller and some investors already appeared to be spooked.

As for today's large seller (over 500,000 shares at 10c), that appeared to be enough to spook others to sell down to 9.5c and/or it might have been the original seller coming down to that price as well ... who knows why they sold? Decan and Red will tell you they do, but they have no idea like the rest of us.

We can speculate all we like, but really, it's just p***'ing into the wind!

The bidder's statement is imminent. Let's just wait to see what it says, and what transpires.

As I've mentioned recently, I'm not particularly interested in discussing the ebbs & flows of the SP unless there's something particularly dramatic (today's SP got close, but it can possibly be explained away by nerves whilst waiting for news).

What matters now is the merger and the fundamentals. How the sales go, how the supply-chain goes. The rest is fluff.

Talking of which, try not to get too revved up by the piffle coming out of Decan's & Red's keyboards at the moment.

Cheers.

p.s. Red, what happened to 'last post on PLT' and all that?! Anyhow, you would be welcomed as a new holder, if your motives are in fact to pick up some on the cheap. I value your opinion far more than Decan's when it comes to this stock, when you are in your more balanced and fair-go mode. You seem to have a deeper understanding about investing, and possibly a less skewed and cynical approach to 'the game' ... when not playing it, that is!

p.p.s. there will no doubt be more barbs and taunts, for both me & other regular PLT forum members. I for one am unlikely to respond, although I would welcome a more sensible dialogue from Red. Decan is Decan, what can I say?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.010(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $138.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.5¢ 79.5¢ 78.5¢ $20.63K 26.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5847 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 28391 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.