LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

I wonder if the new director, Mr Ingram is looking to increase...

1. 1,286 Posts.
    I wonder if the new director, Mr Ingram is looking to increase his stake?

I am significantly buoyed by my discovery last night that LUM can ditch 4TS at the end of two years, most significantly it gives them the potential to muscle for a much better deal with Durst IF Rodd has the guts to play hardball with these guys. In my opinion Durst have done LUM no favours, ok we got a supposedly "cheap" deal on the rent but lets face it, nobody else was interested in the deal. Rodd HAS to let it be known that we will dismantle the sign and walk away asap if it is clear that there is not going to be a commercial outcome for us there. Personally I would be suprised if Durst would want LUM to dismantle the sign and take it back to the days of being empty, i think this could give us a great deal of bargaining power to arrange a joint venture or perhaps a sale of the sign.

This is one aspect of leaving the Lion King up there so long, Durst and the wider community may think Rodd is a pushover??I think we are all going to see in the next 12 months exactly what Rodd is made of, he is going to have a chance to show that he is a tough and astute leader of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.