TPM 0.00% $8.93 tpg telecom limited

Hi Klutch, Yes no argument there in theory. However I do take my...

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi Klutch,

Yes no argument there in theory.

However I do take my small position as a shareholder in a realistic situation.
    I can't vote in or out Directors as I own very small parts of the coy.

If others are up in arms about poor coy direction/decisions, then yes I will join in the fury.
    Actually the best thing is to sell out and look for a better prospect IMHO. So you won't find me at a meeting taking retribution as it turns out.

As for "right to appoint the management team" - well that is more an operational thing, the directors are the people we should be be expecting performance from - they are our elected representatives in the company.

So I still reckon we are just shareholders - why you may ask?
    Because I didn't mortgage the family home to start the business ( I may have done that for my own business but that is a different conversation), I just want to back the company's vision so am pleased I am allowed to to via a shareholding. And because if it all goes belly-up I can sell and get on with my life. I think it is important to understand how what our (small investors) place in the world and not get too excited about it all.

Just my take on being a shareholder in an Australian company - how lucky are we to have the freedom to buy and sell?

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.