Well I guess he would say that wouldn't he? I mean god forbid...

1. 74 Posts.

Well I guess he would say that wouldn't he? I mean god forbid that there may be some things in the mueller report that require explanation. He's the mighty AG isn't he? He doesn't answer to anyone does he .. .well except the guy who put him there specifically to kneecap and bury the report. I know, how about he release the full unredacted report in a closed session to committee member that are security cleared to see such information? Maybe then this 'total exoneration' can be confirmed. Nah, much better to just try and bury it and blame clinton I guess eh? Except everyone can see what he's doing.. because that's what Barr has done before hasn't he? Hasn't he Safety? That's what Barr does doesn't he Safety? Bury dead bodies. So what the report was funded by a company that has also supplied info to democrats? Did it uncover the fact trump had a meeting in trump tower - absolutely. Did trump repeatedly lie about it. You bet your ass he did. Why? because he knows that meeting russians about sanctions relief and dirt on a political opponents might be somewhat ... illegal. It's ok though we all know what happened now and impeachment or not he's going down at the next election.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.