Since when did a trump supporter care about the 'truth' .. it...

1. 74 Posts.
    Since when did a trump supporter care about the 'truth' .. it seems it's whatever trump likes it to be.
    Why blame Barr? Who's trying to spin now? eh? Barr writes an op ed a few months ago talking about why he thinks the mueller report should be stopped, Then low and behold he ends up being trumps pick for AG ... the mother of all coincidences wouldn't you agree? Then he decides to give an opinion on the report (much like he did with iran contra) that in no-way resembles what the report actually says by which time trump has done a few victory laps claiming 'total exoneration even through the report says this does not mean 'exoneration' .. then refuse to answer questions on the report in congress but sees fit to claim 'spying' was going on against the trump campaign (which by the way fits beautifully with trumps narrative again) even though some might call it a legitimate investigation. Not content with that, he holds a press conference about the yet-to-be-released report talking about 'poor donald' and this pesky investigation getting in the way of his hannity time.

.... so yeah why blame Barr Bry what's he done in all of this?

Trump supporters man, I mean they sound like they are putting up a good defense but then you look across the courtroom of public opinion at who's in the dock and see who they're defending, and you get that look across your face like when you discover the numbers on your toaster actually mean 'minutes' and not 'degrees of toastiness' and you wonder who really are the simpletons in all of this.

By the way this is a general forum on a subject I have a lot to say about so as long as the trump supporters keep coming along to defend the indefensible then I'll be quite happy to casually swat you annoying little flies away all the way to 2020.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.