Your assuming here that I approve of anything that the clintons...

1. 74 Posts.
    Your assuming here that I approve of anything that the clintons may or may not have done. If their foundation has committed crimes then they should be brought to book for that. Part of the problem with US politics right now is big money donors corrupting the whole process. Democrats are just as guilty about that as republicans. The problem is, especially since the trump cult took off, that republicans are now taking corruption to new heights, doesn't matter whether it's mconnell in the senate, trump in the whitehouse or all of his little minions throwing themselves under the bus for this maniac, they now simply don't even care if they get caught or are seen being corrupt anymore because trump's bald-faced denials have shown that if you are willing to have no shame whatsoever, you can 'appear' to get away with anything. I say appear because most regular people see what's going on just fine and I think we seen that in the mid-terms. By the time 2020 comes round it'll be over for this fraud.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.