haha i love how trumpets are so proud of just how scrummy trump...

1. 74 Posts.
    haha i love how trumpets are so proud of just how scrummy trump is. I mean they truly revel in how corrupt he is and yet get all animated about a personal email server. Funny that isnt it? Trump appears to have avoided an obstruction of justice charge purely on the basis of some people not actually following through with his orders. Which is worrying to say the least... i mean really? Officials now have to filter and process presidential orders because they are possibly illegal? Lol .. and your proud of that? Hahaha. Its ok because he hasn't got a snowball in Hells chance of reelection if he's up against Sanders. Sanders town hall the other day gave a preview of what to expect in a tv debate, trump would be truly exposed as the one-dimensional fraud he is. If dem turnout is good Republicans lose. If dems shoot themselves in the foot and wheel out a 2020 equivalent of clinton then he might have a chance but i dont think they'll risk allowing this dipstick a second term. Sanders is everything trump said he would be.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.