re: gyro, another looney. gyro: "Putting aside your racist pay...

1. 4,434 Posts.
    re: gyro, another looney. gyro: "Putting aside your racist pay back theology would you pack you bags and if you could take a lease hold or whatever you were offered invest your own money and farm, yes for a profit but ultimately to feed the current population?"

Me: And become an illegal immigrant? Never!
    Theology is the study of god/s. You just might mean "philosophy" but who knows what you ever mean?
    Who offered what?
    And here's that, "we whites are the messiahs of the blacks!" view! I know it's BS, you know it's BS and everyoneone else knows it's BS. The sooner we stop kidding ourselves the sooner we'll get to peace.

gyro: Have you taken the time to look at the current state of Zimbabwe’s living standard before and after Mugabe’s pay back? Inflation out of control, petrol imported from South African now unaffordable for most other than the rich.

Me: Have you ever taken the time to work out the causes of all of this?

gyro: Look ultimately I can ignore it but as the great humanitarian you claim to be get over there and make a difference. FWIW I wouldn’t and I doubt you would as well … chucking rocks it more your style.

Me: No, my home is here. I speak about another country just as anyone anywhere in the planet can speak about this country. Perhaps I AM doing something to make a difference for Zimbabwie. You wouldn't know. But I'm certainly not stupid enough to go to a country which sees itself as the victims of whites like you.

Chucking rocks? You mean those poor Palestinians without any military hardware who are constantly attacked by the highly benevolent armed-to-the-teeth IDF? Rcks, in their hands are honorable objects indeed. They don't kill, destroy houses, render a society desparate!

Yipy yuky had a strong effect on your brain, it seems. Do you love your sex in the same way as that dikless duo does?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.